
So I look a little strange here, but this was a strange day for me. I was stuck in Pocatello with nothing to do for 5 hours while Kyle took the MCAT! (finally it's over!) Kyle will find out his score in a month. I ended up at the mall and since there's only so much window shopping I could take I wrote some letters! I love writing letters.

Our hotel...a little
interesting to say the least. We studied MCAT flashcards for about 4 hours! That was super enjoyable....well almost.

Incase anyone was wondering how long Spence's hairs are getting I took a pic. They look much longer when I spike them with a little water and hairspray, but it's really just some fuzz.

He's getting his two front teeth and it has been a blast of drool! His second one its almost all through, but it's hard to tell. He has done surprisingly well. We've only used the Ora-gel a few times. I'm proud of his happy ways during this painful experience. He's a tough kid!

Let's not forget the two fingers! He still can't seem to keep them out of his mouth.
Kyle is finishing up his applications for med school and D.O. school. We have applied to 23 schools so cross your fingers we are hoping to get in this time around! Most of the schools are back east so we are excited to see where we end up. It will be hard not being close to family if we do end up over there, but that's what these days are all about. I have conquered my fear of driving 40 minutes to my parents' house. Last weekend we had a few of my siblings over for some adventures and a sleepover. We all had fun and did a lot of playing at the park and being outside. I'm so glad it's summer and I love eating corn on the cob!
7 comments:
holy cow that kid is so cute! well i'm moving next week to cali. i will miss you but keep blogging so i can see lots of pics and keep up with you and your family. luv you tons. reeves
I am glad you got over your fear of driving....I remember I was always the driver...even through it was your dad's car. :) I have conquered my fear of driving to Utah...that's a nice 4 1/2 hour drive. It's not do bad once you get use to it.
I miss you guys... a lot! I'm glad to see the MCAT is over... tests like that are NO FUN!!! I hope we get to see you when we head down to that area! Best of luck!
Spence is so stinkin' cute!
Hey you should have called me we live in Pocatello.!!. Owell if you come by again give me a call!!
well, didn't you used to live in TP#31? We are there now. It's pretty good. Nice apt- we can hear what's going on avobe us though- pretty creaky floors. lol
Hey Friends! Miss you guys, hope you're doing good!
Spencer looks so big...that is very cool - it is kinda weird to imagine him with teeth. We miss you guys so much. I hope you are enjoying UT and get into the school you want.
Post a Comment