It's interesting starting a new life after going to school for so long. I sometimes wonder what I should be doing to stay productive. It's nice not procrastinating homework anymore or having to do it all while Spencer is asleep. I love doing things with Spence. He likes grass now and crawls super fast. I have even caught him eating grass.... anyway I would have to say that even with so many changes things are going pretty well for us. Kyle is going to be doing research with some excellent ophthalmologists and he's still studying for the MCAT, but after May 22 life will be a little less strenuous, but really maybe not... I used to think that once school was done things would slow down a bit, but there is still so much going on all the time.
I'm excited to start practicing more on the piano and I have some paints now so I can do that too! Hobbies are nice, now I just need to make some friends in the area. Luckily my cousin lives down the street so we have been able to hang out and it's super fun. We hope all you in Rexburg are having nice weather, getting a tan, and living it up!
6 years ago



7 comments:
We miss you!! Where in Utah are you again? We'll be headed down that way in Aug./Sept. It would be nice to see you again!
I wish that we could be getting tan...but the wind is insane here!!! I am glad that things are going good for you guys!
Did you move back to Utah? Congrats and best wishes on starting that new chapter in your life.
phelps, are you in utah? and if you are what part? We are still waiting for our house to sell so we can get to cali.Spencer is getting so big! My little guy is getting big too! well hope all is well, Reeves
Where are you guys??
KJ
I wish we could still hang out, I think it would be a lot of fun to paint with you (although I think mine would look like Spencer did it). I am so happy everything in your life is going good right now!!
Why haven't I seen you yet!! I'm sorry I've been horrible!! I've started work now so I will be home every other weekend...we need to find a time to get together- I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment