
Two weeks old today, just chillin' with Dad!



Right in the middle of a yawn. His mouth can move in so many interesting ways.

Aunt Jerica & Grandpa aka "Coach" jk Spencer is about 4 days here

His favorite sleeping position. He's only a week or so, maybe less.

This is an official two week old pic. He was sleeping like this on my arm this morning. He doesn't have a bruise on his arm, it's just a spot on the lens. We didn't have to pose him, he's just naturally cute.

We were trying to watch a movie, he fell asleep, and then I did too a short while later. Who can watch a movie when sleep is so precious....

I had this for breakfast! Kyle made it perfectly. I wasn't even hungry, but once I started on the first bite, my hunger came back and I was glad. Food is good and I don't feel sick anymore!!!!
Today he slept while we washed dishes and made breakfast

In case any of you are unsure about his crying abilities, he certainly has skill. Today was most likely his last sponge bath, he's not a fan.
4 comments:
your son is so cute! congrats guys
What a handsome guy! I can definitely see both of you in him. Seeing this little man makes me want another one! I better get off this blog, quick.
He is a cute little guy. I think he looks like a Jackman! I sent Kyle an invite to my blog through his email. Congrats on the new little one! Enjoy every minute of it because they grow up quick.
You ready for visitors yet? I move next week...just let me know
Post a Comment