Spencer Christian Jackman , 12:28 am, 9 lbs. 6 oz. , 21 1/2 in. , definately a boy. He is doing really well. He sleeps a lot and eats pretty well. He is healthy and big. Alyssa is rather sore but recovering quickly. She is very strong, I am and was constantly amazed with her abilitly to handle all of the pain and discomfort. I am amazed with all of the things that Women put up with. Women are the tougher gender, for sure.
It is late and I am very very tired. Not that that means that I will be allowed to sleep for very long, but I am going to try. Well I will add notes to the bottom of the pictures tomorrow. We are happy, but tired. We are glad that Alyssa's mom has been here for a little while to help. We hope that we can do it all on our own when she leaves tomorrow. Night Night.


Let me explain. It was wednesday night and I went over to a friends house to help clean up their apartment before they moved out. When I got back the girls were all having a girl party doing nails and such. Michelle was not wanting to participate too much so I voluntered to be painted upon. Michelle did a great job and even added an extra coat of sparklies to many of the nails. I cannot say however that this was the first time that my nails have been painted. I however did take the polish of before going to bed.

This is our swolen little spencer right after he came out. He has some slimey stuff in his eyes that was to help make sure his eyes were nice and clean.

This is right after he came home from the hospital. He is a cutie!

Sunday afternoon the girls made a bunch of cool animals out of pipe cleaners.

Can you tell that we were tired? This was right after Alyssa's mom and sisters came to see us, about 25 minutes after he made his big debut.

Michelle did a great job holding little Spenccer. She is a proud aunt.

Sorry if we did not call you. We had all the intentions in the world, but we were pretty tired(and still are!).

This is proud Grandma holding him, and Kathleen our midwife looking on. She was so great. She retired the day before he was born and it was the first day of her part time work with the clinic. We were lucky to meet with her. She just made things go so smoothly.

His pinky fingers are kind of bent. We think it is cool.

All swaddled up.



This is obviously his first picture, he is even still attached to mom.

This is the firt time I got to hold him. What a cutie.

More cuteness.

Auntie Annie, as she has named himself.
4 comments:
Well he definately looks like a little Kyle Jackman! Congrats mom and dad! I guess for the rest of my life I'm going to have to call you guys for parenting advice, since you're the more experienced set of parents!
- Brad
Wahoo. Glad he was finally able to join the real world. Hope your ankles get back to the normal size soon!
Congratulations! He is the cutest little boy ever! Such a big baby! I can't wait to meet him. I hope you are doing well Alyssa, I am so proud of you! Hopefully you're getting some good naps too! Love you guys!
-Jess
I found your blog from Brad's...blogging is great! Congratulations on your new little boy, he's very cute. Enjoy them as much as you can because they get big fast (everyone says that but it is true). If you can nap as much as you can when he does. Those first months are so exhausting! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment