Sunday, May 25, 2008

Looking back....

Kyle made some holes to stand in. This was one of the best/cleanest beaches we went to on the cruise to Mexico. I want to go back and swim in my super delux maternity swimsuit and board shorts.


I promise we are happy even though our faces aren't reflecting that too much. The sun was very bright and hot. I loved being there!!! Doesn't the water look so inviting? It wasn't too cold either, but I only waded in it.


This is a "Costco" type store in Mexico. We were supposed to have a membership in order to go in, but the lady at the front told us to go ahead. It was fun to speak spanish while we were there. Both of us were brought back into our misison days. P.S. those capri's I have I bought at a local Wal-Mart in Mexico. Pretty snazzy, aye? (Ignore the sandals, they are only for the beach)
Many of you have probably already seen this picture, but it's one of my favorites in front of the golden gate bridge. It's weird to see these pictures from December 2006. I don't look the same (Alyssa). I guess pregnancy has a way of changing appearances. This was when we got picked up from the cruise and we did a little sight seeing.


This is our only picture from the open house in California. Mom you are beautiful and don't even try to deny it. Ha ha, a picture you can't delete. I tried to rotate it, but Kyle is taking a nap and so my efforts alone didn't make it move. Sorry you have to bend your head to the left. We had this open house after our honeymoon and Christmas. I'm so glad you came, Mom!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Alyssa, you are so gorgeous! I bet you are cute as ever pregnant too. I want to see some more recent pictures! This post made me miss Rexburg, even though none of the shots are from there. Everyone loves the lemon bar recipe here, I've made it twice. I call them "Alyssa Bars" now (hope you don't mind). Well I hope all is well. I can't wait to come back to see you guys and the baby!