Monday, April 29, 2013

OH

 We went on a small hike with Uncle Roy! It was super fun to have him come along! He even got to sleep over the night before and we had a blast going to Peter Piper Pizza with the kids and letting them play some games for prizes:) Kyle picked this hill to hike up because you can check out the progress of the temple in the background. It should hopefully be up and running this time next year! Thanks for coming Uncle Roy!! oh, btw, Kelsi just LOVES Uncle Roy so much everytime she realized she could be holding his hand instead she would and only he could get her out of the car and hold her when she got tired! I think Uncle Roy got some quality Kelsi time!
Last week for playgroup we made ice cream in a bag at the park. It was super tasty and held up pretty well. The kids sure enjoyed it. YUMMY. 

FANCY NANCY...
 This was just minutes before loading her up to go to the party. Kels was Super excited!!!
 Kelsi got invited to her first girl party! She LOVED it so much and thoroughly enjoyed getting dressed up for the big event at Sailor's(Sailor is in the middle) house. It was a Fancy Nancy party based off the books and my friend Kiya let us steal the pics off her blog; to see the event fully check out: ckjacksonfamily.blogspot.com. She is amazing and had the party so fancy and exciting for the girlies.
One of the many things the girls did was dress up and I was told Kelsi went straight for the Minnie outfit which includes dress up heels:) She looked like this when I picked her up. I love that she got to have this neat experience! I'm sure she'll never forget it! THanks again Kiya!!!

No comments: