Baby #3 is a ...BOY!!! This was no surprise to us, but it's nice to really know. We are super excited, especially Spence who has his whole baby life planned out (mostly when it comes to baseball and basketball). I hope #3 likes sports!
Congrats on Baby Boy Jackman! Your hunch was correct! We are looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving! I hope we can get some good game playing in! I can't believe we'll be out there next week! I think I heard Kyle's folks might be there now? If so I hope you enjoy that family time!! See ya'll soon :)
Okay so i find this out from mom a couple days ago... how come this wasn't like a send a text to Jerica moment? Oh Well I still love you guys. Hopefully #3 is just as cute as Spence and Kelsi!
11 comments:
That's awesome!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. I need to figure out how to get boys:) I hope you're feeling better and enjoying the house.
Congrats guys! You guys are following our example..Boy, Girl, Boy
Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!!
Congrats on Baby Boy Jackman! Your hunch was correct! We are looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving! I hope we can get some good game playing in! I can't believe we'll be out there next week! I think I heard Kyle's folks might be there now? If so I hope you enjoy that family time!! See ya'll soon :)
I so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting. We are happy for you guys. Sounds like you are doing well :)
Congratulations on Spencer getting a little brother! That's so exciting!
Okay so i find this out from mom a couple days ago... how come this wasn't like a send a text to Jerica moment? Oh Well I still love you guys. Hopefully #3 is just as cute as Spence and Kelsi!
congrats!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment