Saturday, September 17, 2011

What's going on?

I'm not sure where to begin. Things have been very different for us lately. The good news is we are in our first house after being married for nearly 5 years. It's just perfect and we LOVE all the space! Having a garage and yard is so NICE!!!! I need to finish unpacking and find a memory card for the camera to get some pictures....well maybe I really need to set up everything first. We have nothing on the walls yet and we've been here a month! The main reason for that is because I'm super sick all day every day! I am pregnant with #3 and it's so much more challenging than what I had anticipated! I'm 12 weeks along and due on April Fool's Day. I'm so looking forward to April already! Kyle has started his 2nd yr at Midwestern & things have been pretty tough for all of us. When I get back to "normal" I'm looking forward to cooking, doing laundry and dishes, but most of all going out and having some adventures with the kids. They are sure good sports about being cooped up all day inside with a sick mom! I think we have watched enough movies to last us the next 3 years. I'm looking forward to the morning I wake up and feel well (and so is everyone else)!

9 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I love your family picture! You look amazing and I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I remember watching Spencer and he was so little and still a baby and now he is a little boy!! Crazy! Congrats on buying a house...lucky! It would be amazing to have a yard! And CONGRATS on #3!!!! You guys are amazing!

Travis and Britni said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you feel better soon. How are you liking the house? Hopefully the weather cools down soon and you can send the kiddos outside.

Rach said...

Congratulations! On baby #3, the house, everything. Your kids sure are cute.

Abby said...

Congratulations you guys! That is WAY exciting!!

Shawnee said...

Your own house?!? Luck dog. Someday in my future. Probably another 10 years. So, do you plan on living there permanently? Congrats on #3!

Kiya said...

Stuck in house all day...know that feeling as of this week. I really want to bring dinner over to you guys this week! When's a good night? I'll try to make something you can stand to eat but I may mess up...at least it will feed your family, right? Anyways PLEASE let me know if I can help. I'll take your kiddos this week. Ill chat with you about that! ;) Glad you're liking the house life!

ricks family said...

Congrats guys! I am sure you will adjust when the time comes for being a mother of three! However I found it alot more difficult with three than with two. Also congrats on the house. It is nice to be able to let the kids play outside once in a while.

Steve and Melissa said...

Alyssa, you have an adorable family and I am so happy for you as you expect #3!

Kelsi said...

WOW!!! Congrats! That is so exciting. Good Luck with everything! I cant' wait to see pics of your house!