
Baby #2 is on its way. Today I went to the doctor and got to see and hear the heartbeat! I just love that because it makes it all seem so worth it (the nausea and throwing up). I have been tired trying to deal with feeling sick and taking care of Spence at the same time. Spence and I read lots of books now, instead of playing outside. There is a year and nine month gap between the kids and I think that is great! My due date is April 24th. I'm a little over 11 weeks along.
Kyle got his MCAT score back and it's going to get us in somewhere for sure! We are so glad he doesn't have to retake it anymore. It is kind of late in the applying season, so we may be going off to school next year, which isn't that bad since he has a nice job and it would allow us to save more.
Spencer is at a super fun stage right now. He has been trying to talk more and more, but often his words don't make any sense. Last night, however, he said apple a few times so that was exciting! I think that might be his first word besides mom and dad. He has been learning how to do chores and he loves wiping things down with a rag, even the carpet and his legs. It's so funny to watch how he cleans. He got to help wash the car while Kyle and I went on a date.



15 comments:
Yay for second babies!! Congratulations, that is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having. Spencer's gonna be a big brother!!
Has your morning sickness been as bad as last time? Hopefully not, you were really sick, weren't you?? Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm going for the 25th...that's my b-day. :) Hope you get to feeling better SOON! Miss ya.
That's so exciting!!! I really REALLY wish we still lived near each other. This baby of ours keeps trying to make her way out TOO early! I'm trying desperately to keep her in for another week or so, then the doctor says it'll be okay if she's born. Without Tanner here it gets pretty crazy trying to stay on bedrest and watch a crazy Layla. Well I miss you like crazy and hope that the sickness will fade away soon. Can I call you on your cell phone?? I'm not sure if you still have the same number. I'll try soon.
Congratulations! Spencer sure is going to love being a big brother. Congratulations Kyle for doing well on the MCAT. What an exciting time you guys have ahead of you.
Congratulations!! That is very exciting and best of luck. Hope you start feeling better soon. :)
congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! You and spencer will love that he will be able to play with someone else!!! Hope you start feeling better. Make sure to nap when spencer does!! congrats again.
CONGRATS!!! That is SO exciting! And Spence is so cute, I miss him!
My pregnancy is going well, thanks for asking! (Sorry I haven't responded to your comments, I have appreciated them!) I will be 26 weeks this Friday. It is going by sooo much faster this time around, I can't even believe it. Have you noticed that yet? It's crazy! Do you want a girl or another boy this time? I wanted another girl and was surprised when we found out it was a boy, but it is so fun getting little boy things ready and we are really excited! We miss you guys!
Wow!! Congrats! Thats exciting!
As I was readying the heading I couldn't figure out if that was a happy song or the death march :) I am excited for you. At least this time you wont be pregnant all summer. That was awful
Oh my word--those ducks must be working! Just kidding!! That is so exciting about the MCAT...no, about the Baby and then the MCAT! I can't believe it, you are so brave after being so sick!! Good luck, we miss you guys! Spencer sounds like great entertainment.
YEAH!!! We're so happy for baby #2!!! We want to see you both!!! Drop me a line and I'll call you to arrange something. kelnae@hotmail.com
Could I get your address? Just email it to ortonlori@gmail.com. Thanks and hope you are feeling better :)
congrats you guys! Ok so i need you text me again. my phone fell in the bathtub and got soaking wet. I lost a lot of numbers including yours. I need to mail you your pictures! text me or email me at jennifergull83@gmail.com
Post a Comment