Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spencer...and Halloween

Spencer got this sweater from my grandma, he looks so cute when he's smiling. I thought it might be too small, but it fits!


In these two pics, Spencer is screaming. He has discovered how his voice is able to go from quite to loud. It really surprises me. He starts out quitely talking and then he'll get really loud and scream! I need to take a video of it.




He sits in this chair on the kitchen counter while I do dishes. He keeps me company while I take care of the chores. Spencer loves to talk(scream)! I'm glad. He makes life so much fun.
HALLOWEEN...Here we are having the time of our lives in our halloween costumes at the ward carnival! Can you guess what Kyle and I are supposed to be? Keep looking and see if you can tell...
Hint: Look at how we are standing. By the way, we picked maple frosted doughnuts and they were really good


We raced against our home teacher. He won, but both his and Kyle's doughnuts fell on the floor! Have you figured it out yet?
Here's the full body shot. If you still don't know what we are it's ok. I will tell you. Siamese twins. Kyle sewed the side of our shirts together and the jeans to our knees. When we were walking it was really tricky to coordinate so people would laugh. Like the shoes? Many people asked if we wear the same size, but just for the record these are Kyle's shoes and he wears a size 12, and I have an 8 and a half. There is a bag of candy in Kyle's pocket that we got for having a kid dressed up.
We have a cow sitting on a pumpkin.


He had fun and was really good at the carnival.

Here's the pumpkin that originally was going to be carved, but then we didn't feel like cutting into it, so we were going to paint it, but we don't have any paint, so it just stayed this way. Spencer has no idea how much fun he'll have on Halloween. Maybe in a couple years he'll get the idea.

1 comment:

Kaylinn said...

Kyle!!! It's Kaylinn. Gosh its been..what...forever? Wow! I found your blog via Michelle's link to Brad's who has a link to yours. Nice I know! I'm a stalker. So fun to be able to catch up on your life now. I've added you to my link list so I'll be keeping tabs. Congrats on the baby and wife and good things in life! That rhymes and I didn't mean for it to. FAbulous!